Final report on our World Cup campaign
Our World Cup campaign is officially over now. Thanks to your numerous orders, we have been able to collect € 4215 (around US$ 5300) in donations. This has exceeded our expectations wildly. A heartfelt thank-you to all of you.
I have already reported on how we used the first 2000 Euros. Here is now an overview on the new donations:
- Kick it! Football for the future in South Africa
- A mini soccer field for orphans in Bulgaria
- Shoes for Africa
- CARE Haiti: Care for traumatized children
- Horse therapy for children with disabilities
Also, I’d like to update a few statistics… How did our customers decide to split the discount?
- 45% decided to keep the discount to themselves.
- 25% gave half to our charity projects and kept the other half.
- 30% were so generous to donate the full discount.
This means that 25% + 30% = 55% decided to support our projects with their donations. A special thank-you to everyone of them!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.