Request to SoftMaker

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for SoftMaker fonts.
Woody44

Request to SoftMaker

Post by Woody44 »

There have been several discussions in this area of the support forum pertaining to font equivalents, both between SoftMaker fonts and more well-known typeface names from major commercial type houses. and between SoftMaker's own MegaFont XXL and the newer MegaFont NEXT and MegaFont NOW collections. Various contributors have posted links to partial lists of equivalencies, but none seem to be complete.

I hope to alleviate that issue. It will take some time, but I am slowly and methodically trying to match up all the fonts in the MegaFont NOW collection with typefaces from major, "name" type houses. While I'm completely immersed in fonts, I'll probably also try to create a catalog for MegaFont NOW, similar to the one SoftMaker put out for the MegaFont NEXT collection.

Somewhere in all this, I would also like to make up a "concordance" that lists the fonts from MegaFont XXL and the equivalent fonts in MegaFont NOW. However, I don't have a copy of the MegaFont XXL collection. Since I already own MegaFont NOW, I would like to ask if SoftMaker would be willing to provide me a copy of MegaFont XXL for research and documentation purposes.

Thank you for your consideration.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Request to SoftMaker

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post. I have forwarded this request…

Return to “SoftMaker Fonts”