Installed SoftMaker Office 2024 Professional Edition, but it won't open

Post here topics for SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
RedditBeatsReality

Installed SoftMaker Office 2024 Professional Edition, but it won't open

Post by RedditBeatsReality »

I am so frustrated right now. I purchased SoftMaker Office 2024 and I had no trouble downloading it and installing it on my Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop. My significant other has an IT and software background and she troubleshooted the program, uninstalled, reinstalled, turned off firewalls, turned off anti virus software, cleared out old files, and tried absolutely everything to get the program to open but it won't. None of the programs associated with the office program will open. The odd thing is that it lets you make a USB copy of the program and it will open on the same computer from that, but it won't allow you to save the settings for the program so every time you open it, you have to reset everything up again, reactivate it, etc. Does anyone have any idea why the program won't open? There's no error message, nothing to go on at all. I've tried so many things and still can't use it. Then I got bounced around for 2 days looking for answers and finally ended up here.

I'd be grateful for any and all assistance someone can lend.
Thanks so much!
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Installed SoftMaker Office 2024 Professional Edition, but it won't open

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for posting your problem. Please check a few things:
1. If you have full access to Documents folder.
2. SoftMaker folder is created in Documents folders with all subfolders.
3. SoftMaker/Settings folder is there with full access.

Return to “SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Windows (General)”